Mockups of new design for the Piwik UI (dasboard, tables, graphs)
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI - UX (AngularJS, twig, less)||Keywords:|
Description (last modified by matt)
Here are some proposal mockups of how the next Piwik UI could look like. This is just a proposal and can be used as the base of a discussion around the future of Piwik UI.
The Piwik team currently doesn't have an html/css/UI/usability specialist so these mockups will not be implemented until someone joins the project and work with us to implement a new design.
There are various elements that have been redesigned in this proposal:
- Main menus
- Top menu (with language selector)
- Website selector
- Tables (prev, next, first, last)
- Graphs styles was updated
- Icons to export in other formats or show other views have been updated and appear on top of the table
- Widget selector
- Date selector
We would like to open the discussion on what the next Piwik UI should look like. We would love to welcome UI specialists on the Piwik team to help work on an exciting new design.
Please let us know your feedback in the comments.
Change History (25)
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from Features requests - after Piwik 1.0 to 5 - Piwik 1.0 - Stable release
comment:17 Changed 4 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Milestone changed from 4 - Piwik 1.0 - Stable release to 0 - Piwik 0.6.4