|Reported by:||vipsoft||Owned by:||vipsoft|
Description (last modified by vipsoft)
- should GNU or Debian re-branded versions of Firefox and SeaMonkey be lumped together and shown as Firefox and SeaMonkey, respectively? Or should we separate these out as Icecat/Iceweasel and Iceape/GNUzilla?
- should IE shells (e.g., AOL, CrazyBrowser) be reported as IE? if not, what about those without version numbers? (e.g., Acoo, Avant, GreenBrowser)
- when adding a browser, oftentimes the browserFamily mapping has to be updated too. We should move this from UserSettings.php to the lib.
- the parser should reject false matches on the Mozilla suite
- if the browser/shell can switch layout engines, should we assign different browser_ids depending on the browser family?
- should we break down Mac OS X by version? eg Leopard, Snow Tiger
Change History (8)
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.