New Plugin: Demography reporting
|Reported by:||SteveG||Owned by:||SteveG|
|Component:||New Plugin||Keywords:||plugin, community|
I've developed a plugin (based on current trunk ), which allows to track additional information about community users. It generates reports about:
- usertype (user/guest) including evolution
- users age-group
- evolution of average age
- gender (male, female, unknown) including evolution
- user activity (list of the most active user)
It uses the setCustomData of the JS Tracker and takes currently three parameters:
- userid - Unique identifier of an user (might be id or nickname) up to 100 chars
- gender - Gender of user (might be 'F', 'M' or empty for unknown)
- birthdate - Birthdate of user (in format YYYY-MM-DD)
Tracking the users information would work like this:
If one of those parameters is tracked it will be saved or even updated in an later request within the same visit. For that the plugin extends the 'log_visit'-table within installation. Its adds three columns at the end of the table.
The plugin uses the translations and is available in english and german.
I'll attach some screenshots and the sourcecode.
Feel free to test, review and comment.
Suggestions for improvements or additional features are welcome ;)
Change History (32)
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Summary changed from Plugin: Community Tracking to New Plugin: Demography reporting
comment:20 Changed 2 years ago by SteveG (sgiehl)
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed