Compressed assets not being removed on update
|Reported by:||giacmir||Owned by:|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||1.x - Piwik 1.x|
|Component:||UI - UX (tpl, js, css)||Keywords:|
I've just updated piwik to 1.1.1 version and now I can't access to statistics. I see only the upper part of the screen (from the top to the date selector) and then all is white. If I look to the html I see a message that says something like "there was an error during request, please retry".
The same happens in multisites view. The page is generated from the top to the table header.
This seems to be a chromium browser issue, with firefox I can see everything well.
I'm using chromium 8.0 on Linux.
Change History (9)
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Summary changed from with chromium browser piwik doesn't work after 1.1.1 update to Compressed assets not being removed on update
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed