Add 'group' field to Websites, to allow easier bulk access management
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:|
When an agency uses Piwik to manage customers websites, there is often a relationship that one customer will have several websites.
It would be useful if Websites had a 'category' or 'group' attribute.
Then we add a new API to allow:
- Fetch all websites from a given group (rather than selecting all websites and then filtering)
Other API changes:
- addSite, updateSite should have a category parameter
- setting this parameter only possible by Super User
- create new user, need to set permissions
- $idSites = fetch all websites belonging to a given customer (group == customerName)
- call UsersManager.setUserAccess($newUser, 'view', $idSites)
Change History (6)
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed