Installation: improve "Re-use existing tables"
|Reported by:||vipsoft||Owned by:|
The "condition" to display the "Re-use existing tables" depends on a hard-coded number of expected core tables. This leads to a number of use cases and problems:
- user overwrites installation with a newer Piwik version that has added more core tables
- if the user chooses to re-use, Piwik doesn't create the missing tables
- if we don't increment this number, the user may be presented with an option that won't work
- if the site table wasn't previously created (e.g., previously failed installation), user gets
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'idsite' in 'field list'
- dev installs Piwik and tries to run the unit tests without first configuring the ![database_tests] section
- tables defined in ![database] section may be unexpectedly deleted