Show download link to Piwik Mobile app when user is browsing with iOS/Android
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||1.5 - Piwik 1.5|
|Component:||UI - UX (AngularJS, twig, less)||Keywords:|
improve visibility of the Mobile App inside Piwik
If the piwik user is using a supported device (apple or android), then we can show in the Info box (blue) the message "Try Piwik Mobile App".
On hover it could say "You are accessing Piwik using Android phone... Have you tried the _Piwik Mobile App_?"
The link would be to Piwik Mobile app page, or maybe we can directly link to the download pages themselves:
- Android: market://details?id=org.piwik.mobile
- iOS: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piwikmobile/id385536442
This would always be displayed, unless there is an update available and then the box will be orange as normal.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 1.x - Piwik 1.x to 1.5 - Piwik 1.5
- Priority changed from normal to major
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Summary changed from Show download link to Piwik Mobile app when user is browsing with iso/android to Show download link to Piwik Mobile app when user is browsing with iOS/Android