PDFReports - Add possibility to unsubscribe from the "mailing list"
|Reported by:||peterb||Owned by:|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||2.x - The Great Piwik 2.x Backlog|
I received some emails with this feature request since they were not able to switch off the email reports (probably via the additional email-addresses field). And they were not even able to determine, who had set up this reports.
- Unsubscribe Link in the Reporting eMails
- Provide information about the user who set up the report (e-Mail-Address, etc. - so the receiver can quickly get in contact with him)
Any thoughts on this?
Change History (16)
comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 1.x - Piwik 1.x to 1.7 Piwik 1.7
comment:7 Changed 2 years ago by peterb (peterbo)
- Owner set to peterb
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:9 Changed 21 months ago by JulienM (JulienMoumne)
- Owner changed from peterb to JulienM
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:14 Changed 11 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 1.12 - The Great 1.x Backlog to 2.x - Piwik 2.x