Exclude Visitors matching User Agent across all websites
|Reported by:||noreiller||Owned by:||capedfuzz|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||1.10 - Piwik 1.10|
Hi, I use Yottaa to monitor my websites, but their bots appear in the statistics.
While they don't provide a list of ip's ("because our bots come from all over the world and there's no set block of addresses you could use" ), they suggest to exclude the bits from their user-agent "YottaaMonitor".
It would be nice to have a feature to exclude those bots.
Change History (17)
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from Feature requests to 1.6 Piwik 1.6
comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 1.6 Piwik 1.6 to 1.x - Piwik 1.x
comment:8 Changed 19 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 1.x - Piwik 1.x to 1.8.x - Piwik 1.8.x
- Owner set to capedfuzz
- Summary changed from Exclude visitors from their user agent to Exclude Visitors matching User Agent across all websites
comment:10 Changed 17 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 1.9.x - Piwik 1.9.x to 1.9.2 - Piwik 1.9.2
comment:15 Changed 16 months ago by capedfuzz (diosmosis)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed