Add support for segmentation on "page" scope Custom Variables
|Reported by:||daveb||Owned by:|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||1.6 Piwik 1.6|
When you pass in a custom variable that is scoped to a page instead of visit, no results are returned. Looking in the database in log_link_visit_action I can see the custom variables are recorded.
The solution I came up with was to join log_visit with log_link_visit_action to check if the custom variable is for a visit or page. I have created a patch. It might not be the best answer, but the code should explain what is going on.
Change History (21)
Changed 2 years ago by daveb
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone set to 1.6 Piwik 1.6
- Summary changed from Segmenting by Page Scope Custom Variable Not Working to [patch] Segmenting by Page Scope Custom Variable Not Working
comment:12 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Summary changed from [patch] Segmenting by Page Scope Custom Variable Not Working to Segmenting by "page" scope Custom Variable should be possible
- Type changed from Bug to New feature
comment:18 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed