Piwik Mobile to display Custom Variables values when a Custom var name is clicked
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:||tsteur|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||Piwik Mobile Client|
Description (last modified by matt)
When clicking on a row (Custom var name) Piwik mobile would show a subtable with values (custom var values)
Requested in: http://forum.piwik.org/read.php?2,76375
Piwik Mobile requirements:
- Is Piwik Mobile already able to display a subtable in the same screen?
- Or would Piwik Mobile reload the screen to display only the Custom var values after clicking on a Custom var name? In this case, the "swipe / back" gesture would come back to the previous "Custom variable names" report.
Both solutions would be fine IMO... whatever is easiest/best could be done?
There are also "Piwik core" requirements to make this feature work:
- Piwik Metadata API also returns which API to call when a row is clicked eg. CustomVariables.getCustomVariablesValuesFromNameId
- Piwik metadata should support the API call CustomVariables.getCustomVariablesValuesFromNameId currently unsupported
Then piwik mobile would call metadata API for this API method which would return the whole report for the row clicked, as a standard Piwik report
Any feedback please post a comment!
Change History (32)
comment:7 Changed 20 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from Piwik Mobile Client to 1.8.x - Piwik 1.8.x
- Priority changed from low to major
comment:9 Changed 19 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 1.8.x - Piwik 1.8.x to Piwik Mobile Client
- Owner changed from capedfuzz to tsteur
comment:19 Changed 18 months ago by tsteur
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed