Improve CSV/TSV Export
|Reported by:||EZdesign||Owned by:|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||1.7 Piwik 1.7|
The improvements include the following API extensions
- expanded=1 should work for CSV/TSV exports. Labels have to be put together in a path.
- New parameter includeInnerNodes to choose whether inner nodes (e.g. folders in the pages report) should be exported as well. If set to 1, they are present and the report is easier to read for humans. If 0, they are left out and it's easier to process the report, e.g. calculate sums.
- New parameter translateColumnNames to get localized names of metrics.
The export link in Piwik should be adjusted
- expanded=1 by default
- translateColumnNames=1 by default for CSV and TSV format
- Use the API_datatable_default_limit configuration for export links
Change History (37)
comment:30 Changed 2 years ago by EZdesign (BeezyT)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.