Search engine duckduckgo.com should be tracked as "Keyword not provided"
|Reported by:||vipsoft||Owned by:|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||1.12.x - Piwik 1.12.x|
Description (last modified by vipsoft)
duckduckgo no longer sends any referrer for http search results
- by default, duckduckgo's privacy redirect is on
- testing with Safari 5.1.2 MacOS, the referrer is empty; the raw Apache access log shows "-"
Change History (6)
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 1.7 Piwik 1.7 to 1.7.x - Piwik 1.7.2
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Remove duckduckgo.com to Search engine duckduckgo.com should be tracked as "Keyword not provided"
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.