Fix SSL issue in archive.php
|Reported by:||FellmerLloyd||Owned by:||matt|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||1.7.x - Piwik 1.7.1|
Occurs using a SSL secured PIWIK installation.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, x64
- IIS7, PHP 5.3
The archive.php script fails displaying an error:
curl:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK.
The following hack solves this issue:
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
Please fix this issue or explain a more secure workaround in the docs. Thanks.
Change History (11)
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Keywords curl ssl removed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 Changed 2 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Owner set to matt
- Status changed from reopened to new