Scheduled report list of improvements
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||2.x - The Great Piwik 2.x Backlog|
Description (last modified by matt)
This ticket is a placeholder to improve the current feature of Scheduled email reports (PDF and HTML).
See the following tickets for new feature requests:
High impact features:
- #3014: "Referrer Type" could have a graph plotting each type over last periods (would need support for graph with multiple lines which would be great to have for Piwik Mobile of course!)
- #2197: Add possibility to unsubscribe from the "mailing list"
From #2135 is done, Scheduled Reports with a specific segment (forums)Done!
- #3493 Scheduled reports should display Conversions as well as Revenue (currently Conversions is not displayed but it is a key metric)
- #3183: Various important UX improvements to the email reports feature
Other cool features:
- #3706: select at which hour reports should be sent
- #2137: new Option to expand and show the hierarchy for Pages/downloads /Custom variables/etc. reports
- #2817: New option to include all rows (no limit)
- #3336: Scheduled reports "View All" feature
- #2764: Allow customization of mail subject and body
- #3336: List of Scheduled reports: add "View Reports Across All Websites" feature
Please comment if you have other ideas to improve Scheduled reports.
Change History (19)
comment:2 Changed 21 months ago by JulienM (JulienMoumne)
- Owner set to JulienM
- Status changed from new to assigned