|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||2.x - The Great Piwik 2.x Backlog|
|Component:||UI - UX (tpl, js, css)||Keywords:|
Description (last modified by matt)
This ticket is a placeholder to link to all tickets and ideas related to improving the JS/Jqplot Graphs in Piwik.
See the following tickets:
- #3109 Support horizontal bar charts for better data visualization
- #3082 "Actions per visit" and others should be plotted on a new Y axis with lower values
- #2829 Axis display percentage sign
- #2786 Plotting any filtered /searched row
- #2159 Allow to plot more than 30 last X, for example plot last 265 days of revenue or visits..
- #1253 Annotations / markers displayed in the graph
- #1915 Saving and restoring the picked metrics for each user
- #3528 Display Goals metrics in the picker
- #2955 If you try to view a graph that spans over a year or so, you get unreadable X axis labels
- "Show running average line": Below Evolution Graph, a new "Cog" icon feature. it would show the running average for the current evolution graph (was suggested in #1718).
- #3661: Enable logarithmic scale in evolution charts