UI: small code improvements to selector to choose number of rows
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:||SteveG|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||1.12.x - Piwik 1.12.x|
|Component:||UI - UX (tpl, js, css)||Keywords:|
Description (last modified by matt)
Reported by Timo in the original ticket #2461
- The body mouseup event registered in datatable.js for the feature is never unbound. Shouldn't it be only bound after opening the dialog and unbound after closing it?
- Binding the event to the body is problematic in Chrome. The body does not strech over the entire window but only as far as there is content. If you click the lower area of the window, the boxes don't close. You could use document instead of body.
- The box can be opened on two tables if there are two on the page. This is connected to the overall event handling I already commented on.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 22 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 1.7.2 - Piwik 1.7.2 to 1.7.x - Piwik 1.7.x
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.