Email reports changes for better UX - List of small ux changes
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:||JulienM|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||2.x - Piwik 2.x|
|Component:||UI - UX (tpl, js, css)||Keywords:|
Description (last modified by matt)
After using Email reports with a few new Piwik users, I'd like to propose some minor yet extremely useful changes that will make the feature easier to use and more enjoyable:
- New feature (could be in a different ticket): By default downloads/outlinks/pages reports could be "flattened" and truncated after X~23 rows
- This feature could later be expanded (see #2137) but already it would be great to use with flattened!
- Default to HTM type as it is the most portable and quick to read
- std piwik Feedback on successful save/ edit/ delete / report sent
- Make clear report that clicking "Send now" will send report for CURRENT select period in the calendar. Could we write in small letter the date "Send report now [below, in grey] Date: 26 Mai 2012" ? Even better, could we display the date only when the link "Send now" is hovered?
- The fact that a report is sent for a specific website should be more clear. Could the title on the manage report page say "Manage Email reports for website $name"
- Create scheduled report link should be bigger esp. when there is no report
- (optional) Display options -> should be "Customize report"
- When "All websites" is clicked, the generated report should be slightly more clear:
- the text "Website $name" at top would be moved to after the All Websites dashboard.
- If Manage report for a Super User, there could be a new Link "Click here to upload a custom logo to display instead of the Piwik logo.". THe link is displayed only if logo not already customised.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 19 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Component changed from Core to UI - UX (tpl, js, css)
- Description modified (diff)
comment:2 Changed 19 months ago by JulienM (JulienMoumne)
- Owner set to JulienM
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 12 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Priority changed from normal to major
- Summary changed from Email reports changes for better UX improvements to Email reports changes for better UX - List of small ux changes