Several Usability improvements and tweaks
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:||capedfuzz|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||1.8.4 - Piwik 1.8.4|
|Component:||UI - UX (AngularJS, twig, less)||Keywords:|
I've spent few hours with first time piwik users and here are some thoughts:
General UI misc screens
- Subtable referrer urls should show full URL on hover?
- New graph: Day of week (shown when period != day). Linked from Visits per hour report.
- Calendar: changing month very confusing UX
- anonymous token auth wont be used message should be lighter
- Hide token in password reset screen
- Anonymous/Admin access should be N/A
- In User management permissions, remove the yellow box by default instead of flashing effect
- in the keyword widget, goal view, show total revenue, total conversions + show goal? + change icon to ecommerce?
- Top menu: add "title" element with the feature description (invalidating/updating plugin descriptions?)
All websites dashboard
- hover title, 50 visits in May 2012 compared to 46 visits (-10%) in April 2012
- click on sparkline should over graph + overview? or go to stats?
- Problem: All websites report Actions but call it Pageviews. Report pageviews instead?
Change History (49)
comment:1 Changed 23 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Component changed from Core to UI - UX (tpl, js, css)
comment:39 Changed 20 months ago by capedfuzz (diosmosis)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:43 Changed 20 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Priority changed from normal to major
- Summary changed from Piwik list of small changes to improve UX to Several Usability improvements and tweaks