Evolution Graph displays "no data" if last date has no data
|Reported by:||tsteur||Owned by:||capedfuzz|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||1.12 - The Great 1.x Backlog|
I tried to test evolution graph with "period=range". For example from 8th August 2012 to 2nd September 2012. It renders a graph displaying "No data for this graph" if there are no visits/actions on the last day of the period. If I set range from 8th August 2012 to 3rd September 2012, it dispalys the graph. There are actions and visits in August. It seems just to depend whether there are actions/visits on the last day.
When the graph is displayed with message "No data for this graph", the graph is also loading fast. Maybe it just looks at the last day and does no further queries in this case.
Manage this edge case when there is no data. This happens with any period, not only range.
Change History (14)
comment:2 Changed 17 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Component changed from Core to Performance
- Milestone changed from 1.9.x - Piwik 1.9.x to 1.9.2 - Piwik 1.9.2
- Owner changed from matt to capedfuzz
- Priority changed from normal to major
comment:8 Changed 12 months ago by JulienM (JulienMoumne)
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:9 Changed 12 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:11 Changed 12 months ago by capedfuzz (diosmosis)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed