Email reports contain translation key instead of the translations
|Reported by:||marcomoscardini||Owned by:||matt|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||1.9.1 - Piwik 1.9.1|
I used the internal reporting PDF for a week or so then I upgraded to 1.9. the daily reports ever after have been incorectly labeled. all reports show i18n keys in stead of the right label.
I had a look in the bug tracker and I found some "similar" issue, but at the time the bug was dismissed as "not a bug". I removed the whole content of tmp(to be more precise I moved tmp out of the way and created a new empty tmp).
I will see tonight if the problem has been fixed.
if I downloaded the report the labels were correct, but in the emails they were wrong. if the (not a) problem persist, I will carry on this ticket, otherwise feel free to close it.
in the mean time I was wondering if the upgrade script could not take care of cleaning up cache too ;-)...
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 18 months ago by matt (mattab)
- Priority changed from low to critical
- Summary changed from Translation got brokin in report pdf to Email reports contain translation key instead of the translations