Continuous Integration server improvements
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by matt)
- Run code coverage during the tests and produce reports: #4224
- Implement new Webtests to automatically test the installation, update, login. See #2935
- automated API doc generation for piwik.js tracker
- jsphpdoc - does some text transformations and feeds the output to phpDocumentor; since it doesn't parse the JS, it doesn't recognize some of the syntactic sugar to define methods. The result is missing the public methods, but includes many private methods.
- jsdoc-toolkit - uses rhino/java; despite failing miserably (initial output has only three functions: cvt_hex, piwik_log, and piwik_track), it's probably the more promising of the two given its feature set (and usage by other projects). It appears to we have to add more tags as hints...
Created as a followup / summary of the 2 year old ticket #1470
More information about piwik QA: http://piwik.org/qa/