Support https reverse proxying
|Reported by:||landure||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core||Keywords:||reverse proxy login https|
I'm using Piwik behind a Apache 2 reverse proxy.
Here is my configuration:
Internet -> Apache 2 (http, OR https) -(reverse proxying)-> lighttpd (http) hosting piwik.
Since the Piwik login page use a absolute URL for the login form, even if i access the Apache 2 reverse proxy using:
the login form action use the protocol value detected from lighttpd:
This is an issue. The solution is to add an option to disable complete URL for forms. (so that the action is just / in stead of http://piwik.domain.com.
This would allow to use different protocols between reverse proxy and actual piwik http server.
Change History (15)
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Summary changed from Piwik does not support https reverse proxying to Support https reverse proxying
- Type changed from Bug to New feature
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed