Add ability to disable plugin detection in piwik.js
|Reported by:||make-piw||Owned by:||vipsoft|
since putting in Piwik(0.2.34) JS in one of our website I've noticed that it actually triggers the QuickTime PlugIn(QuickTime\qttask.exe) in IE6 which in return brings up my firewall alert box!
I guess it comes from Visitors->Settings->Plugins, so is there a way to disable this for a particular PlugIn?
Shouldn't these things under all circumstances be avoided and everything be carried out very discrete?
This may look like Piwik is snooping arround a bit to much in peoples computers, I'd say!
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Milestone set to Features requests - after Piwik 1.0
- Priority changed from critical to normal
- Summary changed from Piwik JS triggers qttask.exe in IE6 and pers. Firewall Alert to Add ability to diable plugin detection in piwik.js
- Type changed from Bug to New feature
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Summary changed from Add ability to diable plugin detection in piwik.js to Add ability to disable plugin detection in piwik.js
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Milestone changed from Features requests - after Piwik 1.0 to DigitalVibes
- Owner set to vipsoft
- Status changed from new to assigned