Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

#715 closed Bug (fixed)

Browser Arora is identified as Safari

Reported by: Blizzz Owned by:
Priority: normal Milestone: RobotRock
Component: Core Keywords:
Cc: Sensitive:

Description

This is because UserAgentParser lacks detection information for Arora. Besides, it looks strange to see Safari on Linux ;)

Example UA-String: "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux; en-US) AppleWebKit/527+ (KHTML, like Gecko, Safari/419.3) Arora/0.6"

Maybe it is enough to include Arora to UserAgentParser::browsers array? I cannot test atm.

Attachments (3)

useragentparser.diff (412 bytes) - added by Blizzz 5 years ago.
Patch that makes Piwik identify Arora
AR.gif (1.0 KB) - added by Blizzz 5 years ago.
Browser image for UserSettings Plugin
UserSettings.diff (449 bytes) - added by Blizzz 5 years ago.
Assign Arora to KHTML family

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (8)

Changed 5 years ago by Blizzz

Patch that makes Piwik identify Arora

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by Blizzz

So, now i could. I did what i supposed in the description, tested it with the test.php and it is satisfying. Patch is attached.

Changed 5 years ago by Blizzz

Browser image for UserSettings Plugin

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)

  • Milestone set to 1- RobotRock

Changed 5 years ago by Blizzz

Assign Arora to KHTML family

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by Blizzz

I yesterday evening how the browser family is detected... now i found out ;) Patch for UserSettings is now attached as well.

comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by matt (mattab)

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

fixed in [1125]

comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by spomoni

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.