unset cookie value if set(name, val) is called with val = Null
|Reported by:||black silence||Owned by:|
There should be a way to unset single cookie values.
I think it should be ok to unset a cookie value if the set method is called with a Null value.
This would save some bandwidth on multipage-installs with the next version of the BlockingCookie plugin.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Milestone changed from 1 - Piwik 0.4 to Features requests - after Piwik 1.0
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
Changed 5 years ago by black silence
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from Features requests - after Piwik 1.0 to 1 - Piwik 0.4.1
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened