Finish the Goal Tracking plugin
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by matt)
UPDATE: Goal tracking plugin is available as stable release in Piwik 0.6.3.
Documentation available at http://piwik.org/docs/tracking-goals-web-analytics/
New feature requests on the Goals plugin are tracked in a new ticket: #1434
The goal tracking plugin is currently in beta version, but there are many sub tasks to finish before releasing the plugin in stable stage; all the TODOs can be found in the release notes file.
- add a new UI element (vertical stacked tabs?) to allow display of various segments in the reporting (goals by keywords, goals by search engines, goal by country, etc.)
- ~add a new function in the piwik.js public API to trigger a goal + corresponding code to add in the core/Tracker/*.php, so that users can trigger a goal on demand, with a custom parameter revenue; currently only goals matching URLs can be triggered in the piwik.php tracking by defining goals as such in the Piwik UI, but many users wish to trigger goals on demand - for example to trigger ecommerce transactions with custom revenue.~ see #778
- GoalManager.detectGoalsMatchingUrl() should allow for a check against the action.name in addition to the action.url.
- write documentation see #616
- various small UI polishing
- fix the few existing bugs
Check out the detailed list of TODOs.
if anybody would like to help, please let us know in a comment :)
Change History (34)
comment:26 Changed 4 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed