Plugins hook to control the order of entries in the menu
|Reported by:||cn_Dark||Owned by:|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||Piwik 0.8 - A Web Analytics platform|
|Component:||UI - UX (tpl, js, css)||Keywords:|
Is it possible to hide or change the position for the main menu.
I write a plugin, and I want it to show in the first menu. And the default menu is my plugin, not dashboard.
In plugin manger, I can only desactive the plugin, and there is no way to hide the menu.
Some ideas for this feature:
- add hooks like this
- "Piwik_Menu.remove" : hide the menu
-"Piwik_Menu.move" : change the position of menu
-"Piwik_Menu.default":set the default menu to show when we visit piwik/index.php
With these hooks, we can write a plugin to achieve this feature.
- In "Settings"->"plugins",add some options for this feature.
- Administrators can show different menu for different user.
- With hooks, developers can write a plugin to achieve this feature. But I think it will be better to add it in 'settings'.
- Visitors can directly move or remove the menu in UI.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Summary changed from hide or change the position of menu to Plugins hook to control the order of entries in the menu
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by matt (mattab)
- Milestone changed from 2- DigitalVibes to 2 - Piwik 0.8 - A Web Analytics platform