Change data fetch for OFC2 widgets
|Reported by:||vipsoft||Owned by:||vipsoft|
Currently, we pass a URL (data parameter) to the OFC2 charts pointing to a data feed.
- use AJAX to retrieve the data and then pass the data to the Flash object via its load() method
- increase browser responsiveness when changing date or site; some users report the browser stalls while loading data
- better handle an invalid session, e.g., where user no longer logged in; see #975
- decouples data feed retrieval from the flash object; potentially allows for non-flash, client-side charts to re-use the ofc data feed
- could be extended to make a single request to the server for all the data feeds on that page
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Milestone changed from Features requests - after Piwik 1.0 to 2 - Piwik 0.6
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by vipsoft (robocoder)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.